Human Resources Assistant (Seasonal)
A Gift Inside
The Human Resource Assistant will precisely keep up and update worker records and timekeeping consistence, will likewise aid enlistment and onboarding new occasional representatives. Bi lingual in Spanish is an absolute necessity.
- Aiding timecard support and consistence with respect to FLSA guidelines
- Convey Safety gatherings and security conventions to recently procured workers
- Telephone screening and enrollment for regular staff
- Association and upkeep of representative staff envelopes
- Making New contract and onboarding parcels.
- Incredible verbal and composed relational abilities.
- Incredible hierarchical abilities and meticulousness.
- Capable with Microsoft Office Suite or related programming.
Training and Experience:
- Secondary school confirmation or proportionate required.
- One year of related understanding, ideally in HR, liked.
- Drawn out times of sitting at a work area and chipping away at a PC.
- Must have the option to lift 15 pounds on occasion.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders