Intake Clerk / Receptionist
Law Office, Modesto CA
Gets and forms admissions from customers, acquires foundation data to explain qualification for potential cases, and keeps up case records. Gives itemized and precise data to lawyer every day through notice and reports, catches up with customers as coordinated.
Substantial calendaring, planning, telephones, recording, e-documenting and correspondence. Must have solid meticulousness, lovely client assistance abilities and high efficiency for finishing errands.
- Reports straightforwardly to lawyer.
- Gives general office obligations and administrative help
- Keeps up efficient office and light housekeeping errands varying.
- Keeps up enormous reminder database and gives every day report to lawyer.
- Performs other related obligations as alloted.
- Composing, 2 years
- Client support, 2 years (Preferred)
- Noting Phones, 1 year (Preferred)
- Correspondence, 2 years
- Secretary, 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary school or identical
- Excursion/Paid Time Off
- Medical coverage
Employment Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 to $16.00/hour
Area: Modesto, CA (Required)
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders