Universal Banker FT (40 hours) Skidaway
The Job Holder
SunTrust Bank, Inc
The Universal Banker is in charge of giving an extraordinary in-branch customer experience by dealing with each customer need from deals to support. Using necessities based selling approach, the Universal Banker will give arrangements dependent on customer needs and how they like to direct their banking. Guarantee the customer feels welcome and give them a one-stop involvement in handling exchanges and satisfying their deals and administration needs. Time spent in different parts of this job will shift contingent on branch traffic and needs and the job of different partners in the branch. The extent of time spent on each will fluctuate every day.
Build up new financial associations with customers guaranteeing they are offered every one of the items and administrations that are fitting given their money related needs. Hold and develop existing customer connections through requirements based selling approach and conveying uncommon customer experience. Give record adjusting and upkeep, and help with issue goals for customers as per every single set up strategy and guidelines. Procedure exchanges precisely, help with operational exercises and duties and keep up adaptability between performing teller and deals related exchanges. Urge customers to utilize self-administration banking arrangements including, ATMs, on-line, and versatile banking to upgrade their administration experience.
- Secondary school certificate or proportional
Least a half year experience as a Teller or In-Store Financial Services Representative with our Company, or one year of involvement in another budgetary organization including a few or the majority of the accompanying: administration, deals, money taking care of or installment exchange understanding.
Shows capacity to connect certainly with customers.
- Capacity to recognize, assess and resolve customer money-related needs.
- Money taking care of or potentially installment exchange involvement in a medium to high volume condition with setting up handling methodology and controls
- Fundamental math and numeric sequencing inclination.
- Willing and ready to adhere to directions and work under set up rules
- Capacity to deal with an assortment of assignments and needs throughout a business day
- Has expertise, capacity and fitness to convey industry-driving administration, perform routine customer upkeep demands, issue goals and fundamental deals works just as essential teller exchanges.
- Focus on propelling information of offers systems and item learning to all the more likely serve individual and business customers.
- Commitments made to meeting and surpassing customer administration and branch deals objectives by offering and selling items and administrations and creating, extending and holding connections.
- Reliably pursues characterized methodology for bank activities and customer administration practices that add to conveying an unprecedented customer association.
- Learning of hazard the board and misfortune counteractive action. Supervision and additionally help required with progressively complex stage errands.
- Fulfills administrative prerequisites for holding the position, including satisfying the capability guidelines forced by the Loan Originator Compensation principle of the Truth in Lending Act.
One year experience as a Teller, Client Service Specialist, or In-Store Financial Services Representative with our Company, or an identical position at an equivalent budgetary foundation; two years' involvement in a deal and administration based position in a retail situation.
Equivalent Opportunity Employer: SunTrust bolsters an assorted workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not oppress people based on race, statement of faith, shading, sex, religion, national source, age, incapacity, veteran status, pregnancy, conjugal status, citizenship status, sexual direction, sex character, hereditary data, or some other characterization ensured by appropriate laws.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders