Teller / CSR
The Job Holder
Employment Purpose and Scope:
- Serves existing and new clients by giving the sort of extraordinary client administration which makes individuals need to work with Bank OZK. Takes an interest in business improvement through the fascination of new clients and perceiving the extra financial needs of current clients.
Fundamental Job Functions:
- Perceive the financial needs of clients and satisfy those requirements by noting request; advising clients regarding new administrations and item advancements, and endeavoring to turn into our clients' all-out money related administrations supplier.
- Conforms to Bank strategies and methodology; activities approaches and techniques; and Federal guidelines and security arrangements and systems by partaking in all double control capacities; inspecting other teller drawers; following opening and shutting strategies, and so on.
- Gives record administrations to clients by opening and shutting financial records, investment accounts, getting stores, changing checks, other uncommon administrations, i.e., IRAs, issue moment platinum cards, opening and shutting safe store boxes, giving unique proclamations, duplicates, and so on.
- Accommodates money cabinet by precisely adjusting money exchanges; checking and bundling cash and coins; turning in abundance money and ravaged money to head teller or designee; keeping up supply of money and money.
- Gives outstanding client administration to inward and outer clients.
- Keeps up client certainty and ensures bank tasks by keeping data private.
- Adds to collaboration by achieving related outcomes.
- Precisely and productively enters clients' exchanges into budgetary framework to record exchanges.
- Keeps up great dependability and participation to work.
- Stays current on all proceeding with instruction and instructional classes through Regulation University, Ozark Learning Center, and other preparing modules as required occasionally.
- Request supplies, including checks and store tickets.
- Procedure free coin through programmed coin machine or hand roll
- Tie and pack cash to be offered to the Federal Reserve Bank
- Purchase and offer cash to and from the Federal Reserve Bank
- Nature with customer loaning application process.
- Filling in at other branch areas, as required.
- Take an interest in bank exercises as mentioned
Information, Skills, and Abilities:
- Capacity to grow new business through item and administration information, understanding clients' needs and coordinating items and administrations to those requirements.
- Great PC aptitudes, incorporating background with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Information of general math standards and exhibited abilities
- Capacity to work without close supervision
- Great client administration aptitudes
- Incredible composed and verbal relational abilities
- Function admirably under strain and with due dates
- Capacity to adjust well to change
- Capacity to tally money and parity
- Exhibit great hierarchical abilities
- Exhibit exactness, meticulousness, and tender loving care
- Exhibit trustworthiness and honesty in satisfaction of fundamental capacities
- Information of money related programming
- Capacity to give administrations to a wide scope of characters, while showing an expert and positive disposition
- Capacity to work adaptable hours
- Capacity to travel
- Capacity to take a course from others; grasp moderate composed arrangements, methodology or directions; and adhere to verbal and composed guidance
- Gear Used in Job Performance/Working Environment:
- Photocopy/Fax/Scanning machine
- Moment Issue Debit Card machine
- Coin sorter/wrapper
- Money counter
- Programmed Teller Machine
- 2 wheel-4 wheel dolly
- Charge card machine
- Significant Job Demands (Physical/Mental):
- Lifting/conveying sacks of coin weighing as much as 50 pounds
- Critical thinking
- Working a 2 or 4 wheel dolly
- Taking care of and checking money and coin
- Client administration
- 0-6 months money taking care of involvement
- Least six (6) months client administration experience
- Least six (6) months deal experience is liked however not required
- 0-2 years of past financial experience
- Secondary school recognition or comparable
- Partner or four-year college education liked, yet not required
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders