FT Marketing and Business Development Coordinator
The Job Holder
Our customer, a law office in Atlanta GA, is searching for a Full-time Marketing and Business Development Coordinator (Sandy Springs territory). The essential obligation of the Marketing and Business Development Coordinator (MBD) is to help the firm in getting new customers and referral sources just as sustain associations with existing ones. The job of the MBD is a significant firm job as this individual is an essential facilitator of the company's advertising exercises that expansion the number of leads in the company's promoting channel. This facilitator will utilize computerized apparatuses, for example, LinkedIn and industry explicit databases, to reveal openings and construct connections to create leads. The Marketing and Business Development Coordinator will answer to the Firm Manager.
- LinkedIn organizing (associating/messages) and some cold pitching to create warm leads for prospecting endeavors.
- Monitor all security and firm promoting material
- Research and verifying talking commitment
- Oversee online networking nearness and help with developing informal communities
- Arrange and actualize plans for occasions and gatherings
- Keeping up every day refreshed rundown of registrants for the occasions
- Making follow-up update calls
- Arrange and actualize mailings
- Support of firm showcasing schedule
- Go with lawyers to talking commitment
- Give back-up to the regulatory organizer
- An inclination for systems administration propelled composing, research and relational abilities and a proclivity for working with internet based life
- Competitor ought to be profoundly energetic with a tender loving care and the capacity to deal with different tasks simultaneously
- Solid business abilities including composed and verbal interchanges are basic
- In any event 3 years of pertinent showcasing or business advancement involvement in an expert administrations firm
- Solid PC abilities; including MS Office, LinkedIn, email and others
- Capacity to break down, start and execute plans and techniques to accomplish objectives.
- Capacity to organize and fulfill basic time constraints.
- Four-year college education required
Compensation: $50k/year in addition to reward and advantages
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders