2019-2020 Non Instructional Paraprofessional
The Job Holder
Atlanta Public Schools
The Non-Instructional Aide aid all zones of the structure to implement school approach. Offers help to educators and building organization in guaranteeing a protected and systematic learning condition. Keeps up exacting secrecy as for data concerning understudies, workforce, and other authoritative issues influencing the area.
- Give help to regions inside the school building including however not restricted to the workplace, passages, and bathrooms.
- Give nearness and inclusion in the cafeteria by helping and observing understudies during lunch period; help with cleaning the eating territories, for example, cleaning down tables, toward the part of the bargain; non-instructional PC help; clinical associate help and individual consideration administrations.
- Give supervision when understudies are outside at break and inside during indoor break by sorting out exercises and giving help when messing around; keeping up control and screen understudy conduct.
- Help with managing understudies before the school day starts and at rejection to guarantee transportation toward the day's end.
- Give inclusion to the confinement region and corridors as required.
- During flame drills or other crisis clearings of the school, the associate helps with guaranteeing a protected and methodical leaving of the structure.
- The Building Aide can aid the study hall at the heading of the instructor or director when mentioned.
- Performs different obligations as doled out by proper chairman.
- Required to go to booked move during ordinary business hours as ordered.
- Secondary School Diploma or proportionate GED required
- Current GA Paraprofessional Certificate; OR
- Secondary School Diploma or proportionate GED AND passed GA paraprofessional appraisal; OR
- Partner's degree or finished 2 years of concentrate at an establishment of advanced education.
- Two (2) long periods of involvement with kids liked.
- Compensation Grade: T4-T7
- Compensation Range: FY'20 APS Teacher Salary Schedule
- Work Days: 202
- FLSA Status
- Work Category
- Reports to:
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders