The Job Holder
Set of working responsibilities
Here at Icebox Diamonds and Watcheswe are searching for Bookkeeper/Accountant to join our group. We have been doing business for more than 40 years, which incorporates an extraordinary organization culture, and a fun workplace!
In a perfect world, we are searching for a person who has a demonstrated reputation of accomplishment in bookkeeping capacities/Administrative office work.
The Office Manager/Bookkeeper bolsters the program and managerial elements of Icebox. This incorporates creating and keeping up records, for example, money related reports, schedules, computerized/paper documents, and timekeeping frameworks. Notwithstanding leading the pack on entering money related exchanges into the accounting framework, the Office Manager/Bookkeeper will create and keep up an inviting office condition, and organize coordination for all board and workforce conferences.
*Duties and duties:
- In charge of all records payable capacities
- Work with the promoting group to determine contrasts on solicitations or additional items that don't have a buy request.
- Guarantee all solicitations are endorsed before preparing installment.
- Enter solicitations against buy requests and procedure installments for merchants.
- Keep up documents of check stubs and back-up of installments.
- Keep up all seller records including checking current protection authentications
- Discuss legitimately with merchants in regards to any records payable inquiries.
- Accommodate seller explanations.
- Play out all financial capacities including handling stores.
- In charge of General office capacities
- Capacity to discuss viably with clients, sellers, and inward group
- Noting telephone calls and messages
- Open and disseminate mail
- Following of office supplies
- HR Admin obligations
- Partners degree in bookkeeping or similar work involvement.
- Five years of experience working in an accounting/administrative job inside a quick-paced retail condition
- Solid information of essential bookkeeping passages
- Broad involvement with information section, record keeping and PC activity
- Capability in Microsoft Office, Excel, and QuickBooks
- Involvement with QuickBooks Desktop (Required)
- Capacity to perform multiple tasks in a dynamic situation
- Capacity to work freely yet impart issues and notice
- HR essential information is a PLUS
- Restorative, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 100% Match up to 4% on 401K
- Four weeks paid Time Off (Holiday, Accrued Time, and Company Closed days)
- Paid week by week
- 10am-7pm (multi-day work week), subject to change to 10:30am-7: 30 PM
- Pay: $16.00-$19.00 an hr. *Based on Experience* Willing to expand pay based off involvement
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Pay: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00/year
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Preferred)
- Office Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Atlanta, GA (Preferred)
- Work approval:
- US (Preferred)
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders