Off Shift Maintanence Team Member
The Job Holder
Pratt & Whitney
US of America
PW103: Columbus GA 8801 Macon Road, PO Box 9903, Columbus, GA, 31908 USA
The sky has no restrictions.
- The flight is an instrument of human advancement. It does not just get individuals where they need to go, it conveys mankind to places it never thought conceivable.
- At Pratt and Whitney, you will be a piece of an advancing, comprehensively different organization that is moving quickly to make the fate of avionics. Clients everywhere throughout the world rely upon our innovation and the individuals behind it. As a major aspect of our group, you'll help answer the present difficulties in fueled flight while creating and supporting tomorrow's answers.
- Pratt and Whitney, a perceived driving maker of the world's most dominant motors, is searching for committed people to help our association.
- On the off chance that you try to work in a dynamic situation and have the inspirations to change over new thoughts into training, this might be the open door you've been searching for.
- Do you feel satisfied when you help other people succeed? Is it true that you are intrigued by the manner in which the individuals learn and develop? Have you thought about what it might resemble to work at Pratt and Whitney? Assuming this is the case, we need to get notification from you!
Incorporation Powers Innovation:
- We open our representatives' maximum capacity through a flexible and drawing in a culture that qualities everyone's supposition, driving development.
- The objective of our assorted variety procedure is to fabricate a workforce and condition where each worker is esteemed so advancement and inventiveness flourish and to guarantee that all representatives are locked in and engaged
- Fix, administration or potentially adjust complex electronic and electrical frameworks using designed or modernized controls, control appropriation frameworks, instrumentation and an assortment of other electrical and electronic hardware.
- Work from drawings, administration manuals when accessible and a portrayal of the manner in which the hardware acted in investigating.
- Making tests and fixing hardware included electronic, electrical, mechanical, water-powered and pneumatic segments.
- Use test instruments, for example, oscilloscopes, recorders, and advanced estimating hardware to distinguish defective circuits and resolve issues.
- Supplant or substitute gadgets, for example, enhancers, rationale cards, memory units, input gadgets, high voltage switches, printed circuit sheets and make fundamental modifications.
- Perform related obligations as might be important to help the requirements of the business.
- Show duty to the EH&S and persistent improvement programs by consenting to all arrangements and strategies, finishing all required preparing, and supporting all pertinent advisory group exercises.
- Secondary School Diploma or GED
- Incline toward Trade School Certification or Technical degree
- Fundamental Qualifications:
- Capacity to Repair, administration or potentially align complex electronic and electrical frameworks
- 2 years involvement in Electronic Repair
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders