The Job Holder
DeKalb County School District
Briar Vista Elementary (133)
Address: 1131 BriarVista Terrace, NE, Atlanta, 30324
Occupation Posting #:
Open For Hire
Expected Start Date:
Last Change Date:
Briar Vista Elementary School is looking for an Instructional Paraprofessional. The perfect up-and-comer ought to be proficient and want to enable understudies to learn. The essential duty is to actualize, convey and elevate high scholarly desires to all understudies. The perfect up-and-comer must work cooperatively with colleagues and must have amazing composed and verbal relational abilities.
Set of working responsibilities:
The material contained thus is liable to change. Every single vacant position offered by the DeKalb County School District is liable to explicit occupation prerequisites. The DeKalb County School District is an equivalent open door business, and all procuring choices are liable to government, state, and neighborhood work laws and guidelines.
Title: Paraprofessional, General Education
Supports educators in gathering the instructive, conduct, and social enthusiastic needs of understudies in the homeroom and network.
- The accompanying obligations are an agent for this position. The oversight of explicit proclamations of obligations does not bar them from the grouping if the work is comparative, related, or an intelligent task for this arrangement. Different obligations might be required and allocated.
- As per exercise plans created by the educator, gives little gathering or potentially individualized guidance to understudies.
- Helps instructors with day by day study hall the executives exercises intended to guarantee that understudies exhibit conduct that is helpful for a powerful learning condition.
- Helps educators with an appraisal of understudy execution (institutionalized and non-state sanctioned testing) and other recordkeeping undertakings.
- Helps educators with the advancement and association of suitable instructional materials for use with understudies and guarantees the accessibility of these materials preceding planned instructional portions.
- Performs different obligations as appointed.
Training AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Least of sixty (60) semester hours or ninety (90) quarter-long stretches of school courses finished with GPA 2.0 or higher from a Professional Standards Commission endorsed authorize school or college is required.
- or -
Secondary school confirmation/GED and a passing score on the Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators (GACE) Paraprofessional Assessment is required.
Endorsement, LICENSES, PERMITS:
Must acquire substantial Professional Standards Commission affirmed paraprofessional endorsement.
Intrigued APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
(1) Select a vocation posting by means of the PATS site @ pats.dekalbschoolsga.org; (2) Complete an on-line application; and (3) Submit the required records. If you don't mind check your "Plan for the day" for a rundown of necessities. Reports underlined in blue can be joined. Every other report must be submitted to Human Resources.
The accompanying data will be mentioned throughout the online application. Inability to give full data will exclude your application from thought.
- Basic Preferred
The DeKalb County School District does not segregate based on race, shading, religion, sex, national birthplace, age, veteran status or incapacity in any of its work rehearses, instructive projects, administrations or exercises. People who want housing based on an inability should contact any Human Capital Administrator.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders