Program Manager - Inmate Education
The Job Holder
Beginning Screening Date
Open Until Filled
40 hours out of every week, year position
Most extreme Salary:
$87,011.86 yearly (most extreme passage $67,973.53)
Our aggressive advantages bundle incorporates medicinal, dental, and vision protection; life coverage and ward life inclusion; long haul handicap protection, and a worker help program (EAP). As of now, all premiums for the worker and their qualified wards are completely paid for by the District.
What's more, representatives have the alternative to buy:
- Flex 125
- AFLAC Policy
- Supplemental willful extra security
- 403b Tax Shelter Annuity
All inclusions start on the primary day of the month following the contract date. Representatives are secured under the California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) and are vested 100% following five years of full time administration.
This position is dependent upon financing.
Under the course of the Programs Director or relegated chief, the Program Manager is in charge of overseeing appointed program exercises related to keeping up quality scholarly and understudy administrations programs.
Case of Duties:
- Deal with the execution of different task exercises to meet or surpass doled out the program(s) desires.
- Oversee and screen spending plans to guarantee consistency with guidelines as well as orders from program organizations and agreeable instructive accomplices.
- Aid arrangement and organization of spending plan, control and approve uses, endorse solicitations for installment, and react to spending request from school staff.
- Direct and organize division arranging and activities; faculty supervision, including improvement and assessment of all care staff.
- Facilitate the arrival of undertaking data and effort exercises to acclimate understudies with the administrations and projects of the school.
- Create and execute techniques to distinguish and serve understudies who meet task rules, surveying their needs and giving programming to address those requirements.
- Partake in gatherings and meetings identified with projects inside the doled out territory; spread data, facilitate ventures and execute procedural changes; follow up on activity things, and create program reports as required.
- Market the College and allowed a program(s) to the College people group and the overall population.
- Perform related obligations as allocated.
- In charge of making and planning class timetables dependent on individual understudy certificate finish, singular yard fulfillment, office accessibility, and workforce accessibility.
- Arrange and encourage effort, directions, and enlistment of people imprisoned in ten Prisons crosswise over Kern County and Kings County.
- Advertising, field request from outside elements, media, and people who wish to volunteer, join forces with, or generally be associated with the program.
- Fill in as the contact between Bakersfield College, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, private jail offices, Bakersfield Parole Department, and network organizations that give administrations to earlier detained understudies.
- Help Director in creating streamlined techniques in consistence with the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office's present commands in regards to Inmate Education, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation guidelines, and the California Education Code.
- Backer and encourage in the interest of imprisoned understudies to guarantee instructional and bolster administrations are given evenhandedly over the program.
- In charge of overseeing program coordinations, for example, personnel enrollment, preparing, booking, office clearances, work shadowing, grade entries, and lead concerns.
- In charge of guaranteeing adherence to MOU between KCCD, CDCR, and the private offices shrunk by CDCR, just as the MOU among CCA and KCCD.
Instruction and Experience
Four-year certification required
Two years of experience identified with the region of the task.
Shown affectability to and comprehension of the assorted scholastic, financial, social, ethnic, and handicap foundations of junior college understudies and workers.
Note: Degrees and credits must be from authorizing foundations (Title V Section 53406). Any degree from a nation other than the United States, including Canada and Great Britain, must be assessed by an assessment service._
Note: The screening of applicants will be directed by a screening council. The screening council maintains whatever authority is needed to restrict the number of meetings conceded. Meeting the base capabilities for a position does not guarantee the candidate of a meeting.
Learning and Abilities
- Understudy administrations accessible at the school.
- Present-day office strategies, techniques, and PC hardware.
- Standards and methodology of money related to record-keeping and announcing.
- Relevant government, state and nearby laws, codes, and guidelines identified with the relegated extraordinary projects forms.
- Standards of open talking.
- Record-keeping and report arrangement techniques.
- Standards for giving work bearing and direction to other people.
- Right English use, spelling, language structure, and accentuation.
- Assess and actualize venture objectives.
- Impart data to people and gatherings.
- Decipher and apply the arrangements and strategies of the school and the task activities.
- Connect with and rouse others.
- Keep up records and get ready reports.
- Get ready and screen spending plans.
- Manage and give work course and direction to appointed staff.
- Comprehend and adhere to oral and composed directions.
- Convey successfully both orally and recorded as a hard copy.
- Pay Grade
- Exceptional Instructions to Applicants
First Review of Applications:
- Complete application bundles will be acknowledged until the position is filled; yet those gotten by 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time) on July 30, 2019, are guaranteed thought. The College maintains whatever authority is needed to expand time limits or reinitiate the enlistment/choice procedure anytime.
- Finished application bundle must include:
- Finished Online Application for Employment structure
- Current resume
- Letter of intrigue (Cover Letter)
- Duplicate of readable transcripts, if the material
- Rundown of six (6) proficient references – Listed on application structure
- Candidates who require sensible settlement to partake in the determination procedure should contact Human Resources to make the vital courses of action.
Enlistment Status (conditional):
- Application Screening: TBD
- Meetings: TBD
The District does not give sponsorship to approval to work in the United States. Work approval ought to be set up at the season of use accommodation.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders