STAFF SUPPORT ASSISTANT (OFFICE AUTOMATION)
The Job Holder
US Department of the Treasury
The U.S. Branch of the Treasury has a recognized history going back to the establishment of our country. As the steward of U.S. monetary and budgetary frameworks, Treasury is a noteworthy and powerful pioneer in the present worldwide economy. We have more than 100,000 workers the nation over and around the globe. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
See Other Information for Locations.
WHAT IS THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT and SECURITY SERVICES (FMSS) DIVISION: FMSS clients are IRS workers – FMSS distinguishes and conveys esteem included, cost effective, shared administration arrangements, that encourage the achievement of the IRS mission including, yet not constrained to, land and portfolio arrangements, building foundation and offices the executives, security administrations, representative credentialing, natural wellbeing and wellbeing and episode the executives.
WHAT DOES A STAFF ASSISTANT DO? Staff Assistants give managerial and administrative help to a Chief and his/her staff. They perform administrative and specialized work on the side of the capacity including, yet not restricted to, general office work, for example, accepting, screening, and noting phone calls; giving phone and assistant administrations to guests; setting up, sorting out, and looking after records; and composing and checking on correspondence.
As a Staff Assistant, you will:
- Get, screen, and answer routine phone calls, and give secretary administrations to guests.
- Set up, sort out, and keep up documents of correspondence, manuals, and other related data as per IRS administrative strategies and direction.
- Surveys all approaching mail and correspondence to decide legitimate activity; and, as suitable, plans composed reactions.
- Utilize an assortment of PC programming projects including the use of word preparing, spreadsheet, slide-introduction, and factual database projects to enter, update, recover, assemble, and produce information or reports.
- WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OTHER IRS CAREERS? In the event that you need to discover progressively about IRS vocations.
Incidental travel - 1 TO 5 NIGHTS PER MONTH
Employment family (Series)
0303 Miscellaneous Clerk And Assistant
States of Employment
Allude to Other Information
Snap "Print Preview" to audit the whole declaration before applying.
Must be a U.S. Resident or National
You should have a TYPING REQUIREMENT: This position requires a certified typist with a base composing pace of 40 words for every moment.
You should meet the accompanying prerequisites by the end date of this declaration:
GS-7 LEVEL: You should have 1 year of particular involvement with a degree of trouble and duty identical to the GS-06 evaluation level in the Federal administration. Particular experience for this position incorporates: giving office regulatory help doing capacities, for example, planning correspondence, welcoming and coordinating guests, dealing with a schedule and organizing administrations among clients and suppliers for help administrations.
The experience may have been picked up in the open segment, private segment or Volunteer Service. One year of experience alludes to all-day work; part-time work is considered on a customized premise.
To guarantee full credit for your work involvement, if it's not too much trouble show dates of work by month/year, and demonstrate number of hours worked every week, on your resume.
- 1 The position is situated in the Facilities Management and Security Services (FMSS) Division. This position will be filled in Sacramento, CA.
- The foreseen begin date is: TO BE DETERMINED
- States OF EMPLOYMENT:
- - We may choose from this declaration or some other source to fill at least one opening. Extra employments might be filled.
- Movement costs – NO
- This is a non-dealing unit position.
- We offer open doors for telecommuting.
- We offer open doors for adaptable work routines.
- A 1-year trial period is required.
- Should effectively finish a foundation examination including a FBI criminal history record check (unique mark check).
- Complete a Declaration for Federal Employment to decide your appropriateness for Federal business, at the time mentioned by the office
- In the event that you are a male candidate brought into the world after December 31, 1959, guarantee that you have enlisted with the Selective Service System or are absolved from doing as such.
- Have your pay sent to a money related organization of your decision by Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer.
- Experience a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) process that requires two types of distinguishing proof from the Form I-9. Government law requires confirmation of the personality and work qualification of every single new contract in the U.S.
- Acquire and utilize a Government-issued charge card for business-related travel.
- Experience a personal duty confirmation and survey of earlier execution/lead.
- - Tour of Duty: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Must meet IRS telecommuting qualification prerequisites.
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be assessed for this activity depends on how well you meet the capabilities above.
Your application incorporates your resume, reactions to the online inquiries, and required supporting records. If it's not too much trouble make certain that your resume incorporates itemized data to help your capabilities for this position; inability to give adequate proof in your resume may result in a "not qualified" assurance.
Rating: Your application will be assessed in the accompanying territories: Interpersonal Skills, Applies Technology to Tasks, Self Management, Oral Communication, Writing, and Customer Service . Classification rating will be utilized to rank and choose qualified up-and-comers. Whenever qualified, you will be allocated to one of three quality level classes, (i.e., A = Superior, B = Highly Qualified, C= Qualified) contingent upon your reactions to the online inquiries, with respect to your experience, instruction, and preparing identified with this position. Your rating might be brought if your reactions down to the online inquiries are not upheld by the instruction as well as experience portrayed in your application.
Veterans' inclination is connected after candidates are surveyed. Inclination eligibles will be recorded at the highest point of their appointed classification and considered before non-inclination eligibles in that class. Qualified inclination eligibles with a compensable administration associated inability of 10% or more will be recorded at the highest point of the most elevated classification.
Referral: If you are among the top qualified competitors, your application might have alluded to a choosing official for thought. You might be required to take part in a choice meeting (telephonic and additionally face to face at the prudence of the Selecting Official as per enlisting polices). We won't repay the costs identified with the meeting, for example, travel to and from the meeting site.
In the event that you are an uprooted or surplus Federal representative qualified for Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP)/Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) , you should get a score of classification B or better to be evaluated as "very much qualified" to get extraordinary determination need.
To see questions please click here.
- Record verifications and trusted status
- Trusted status
- Not Required
- Medication test required
- Required Documents
- Required Documents
A total application incorporates 1. A resume, 2. Opening inquiry reactions, and 3. Accommodation of any required reports. If you don't mind note that in the event that you don't give all required data, a
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders