Montebello, CA 90640, USA
Apr 13, 2019
Easterseals Southern California
- Ensures all required documentation adhere to internal and external guidelines set forth by program design.
- Maintains effective working relationships with participants, participant family members, referral agencies, community resources, and agency staff members.
- Coordinates and facilitates all meetings pertaining to individuals we support.
- Ensures all documentation is completed and forwarded to all parties in attendance on a monthly basis.
- Identifies community resources and supports individuals to access/apply for services.
- May be required to transport program participants depending on program design and location.
- May be required to provide program orientation and new hire training as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in behavioral science or related field, with two (2) years recent full time experience working with individuals who have a dual diagnosis (developmental disability/mental illness) or an AA degree in behavioral science with four (4) years recent working experience.
- Valid CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Ability to speak the primary language of the participant and family
- Ability to communicate effectively, through oral and written skills, with all levels of staff and general public.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications (e.g. Outlook, Word).
- Ability to consistently demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate effectively, through oral Ability to properly interpret and implement policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Experience with service delivery systems (Regional Center, Mental Health Court, Criminal Court, and Probation Dept. etc.).
- Ability to travel locally; maintain driving record in compliance with Transportation Safety Standards. Must possess and maintain proper auto insurance and vehicle registration.
- Ability to pass post-offer medical examination and test for tuberculosis.
- Able to obtain and maintain a criminal record/fingerprint clearance from the Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation per Easterseals Southern California and/or program requirements
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders