WAREHOUSE MANAGER DSD
The Job Holder
Peet's Coffee & Tea
Detailing legitimately to the Regional Manager, the Warehouse Manager works on the side of all field deals exercises. Moreover, the Warehouse Manager will give useful inclusion as required in the regions of course request satisfaction, week after week stockroom orders, stock administration and general distribution center association/tidiness. The Warehouse Manager position is a full-time, non-absolved position.
- In an organization with DSD field deals, Inventory Accounting and Peet's store network, the Warehouse Manager will have essential obligation to oversee everyday stockroom capacities including satisfying/arranging course requests related course move orders, week after week distribution center stock renewal, and distribution center stock bookkeeping.
- Keeping up distribution center housekeeping obligations
- Keep up distribution center to state and government nourishment stockpiling benchmarks
- Look after provisions
- Tidiness of bathrooms
- Keeping distribution center floor perfect and free of flotsam and jetsam
- Oversee evacuation of waste/bed reusing
- Oversee item returns as indicated by organization norms (gift as well as transfer)
- Power hardware support and upkeep
- Keep up distribution center to OSHA benchmarks
- Work with District Manager to distinguish chances to expand productivity and improve work process/forms with Route Sales Representatives and create stockroom SOPs.
- Give back-up practical inclusion to help field deals exercises including working organization/rental trucks, direct shipment to retail accounts and in-store promoting help.
- In charge of the precision of course requests and stockroom stock administration
- Perform stock following undertakings as required.
- Use mechanized hardware, for example, HHC or potentially PCs
- Affirmed to work overwhelming hardware, for example, controlled forklifts and floor jacks.
- Basic food item, as well as DSD experience, prescribed
- Must will and ready to stay at work past 40 hours as required, even without prior warning
- Capable in security techniques
- Self-roused and ready to work autonomously is a MUST
- Must have a clean DMV record
- Solid relational canny; capacity to relate well to all levels and foundations.
- PC capability inside Microsoft suite just as Peet's HHCs.
- Capacity to organize and oversee time productively. Sorted out and ready to deal with numerous undertakings. Self-coordinated ready to work independently.
- Must almost certainly work in a quick-paced condition.
- Trustworthy with regards to Reliability and Attendance
Fundamental PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Constant standing/strolling in a distribution center condition all through the move
- Continuous push, pull, squat, curve and reach to stack, convey, lift and pick item all through the move
- Consistent lifting of 20 lbs., visit lifting of 25-40 lbs. furthermore, periodic lifting of 50 lbs. or on the other hand more
- Regular stacking of beds and void presentations (20-50 lbs.) up to 6 feet fall
- Incessant lifting over the shoulders
- Incessant picking and gathering of packs of espresso up to 3 lbs.
- Working manual bed jacks and power hardware
- Peet's is glad to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- For more data about our specialty and what our identity is please visit our site.
- We anticipate got a notification from you!
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders