The Job Holder
Salinas, CA, USA
Aug 21, 2019
Mann Packing Co Inc
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the activity execution of transportation staff.
- Screen the general administrator staff – dispatchers, stock control and arrangement schedulers.
- Screen the delivered volume of roughly 650,000 containers week by week and settle on worker booking choices to meet the office's presentation and administration objectives.
- Guarantee that all departmental workforce pursues all settled security and working techniques.
- Screens the consummations of allocated employments, the revolution of item and issuing of requests to be picked/arranged and the stacking of item into client's trucks.
- Train representatives in departmental strategies, wellbeing guideline and sanitation issues.
- Guarantee consistency to organization guidelines and when required control representatives when not following guidelines.
Instructive and Job Requirements:
- Secondary school recognition or GED equal.
- 3 – 5 years of boss involvement in appropriation or nourishment handling.
- Bilingual in Spanish liked
- Great composed and verbal relational abilities
- Information of Microsoft exceed expectations and essential PC aptitudes
- Capacity to settle on quality choices under strain.
- Work autonomously with insignificant supervision.
- Gifted in change the board and procedure improvement.
- Performing multiple tasks
- Astounding client administration aptitudes
- Autonomously distinguish operational inadequacies and take activities to improve.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders