Food Safety Associate Manager
The Job Holder
*REMOTE POSITION - Can live anyplace in the US as long as you can travel*
This remote job for Red Robin will oversee eatery food handling projects and offer help and direction to eateries, a territorial initiative in the territories of food handling and sanitation to improve and drive the Red Robin sanitation culture. Work with Red Robin's outsider evaluating the accomplice and Food Safety group to guarantee consistency among reviews. Go about as Red Robin's supporter during communication with administrative organizations (nearby wellbeing offices, FDA, USDA, DOA, CFIA). Work to constantly improve and reinforce sanitation and work environment wellbeing at Red Robin by working together with inside groups and outside assets.
Work cross-practically with Quality and Commercialization, Food and Beverage, Culinary, Operations, Learning and Development, Construction and Design, Risk Management, showcasing and Facilities groups as a sanitation topic master to give powerful and effective food handling support and direction against big business destinations and courses of events
- Create, contribute and aid the advancement, assessment, improvement, and usage of Red Robin's sanitation approaches, techniques, norms, and manuals
- Join forces with activities groups to help cafés by evaluating eatery execution history, leading nearby visits and giving direction, training, instruction and follow up around food handling and sanitation gauges with attention on structure a food handling society.
- Keep up and audit sanitation and sanitation patterns at the eatery level, territorial and divisional level to offer help and actualize process upgrades by imparting key data overall degrees of the association.
- Apply café HACCP standards to plans, procedures, and methodology to distinguish hazards and create strategies to decrease dangers while executing top-level sanitation models to secure the Guests and the Brand.
- Compose and keep up menu explicit HACCP plans for administrative endorsement.
- Work together with cross-utilitarian groups to execute answers for a guarantee that eatery practices and store plans meet neighborhood wellbeing guidelines and sanitation principles.
- Structure and screen Red Robin's inner sanitation evaluating program while giving preparing, specialized mastery and instructing for the program.
- Give precise and opportune data and correspondence to the field and authority on new guidelines, SOP changes, review preparing, grant champs, process updates and methodology changes.
- Fabricate SOPs for all café procedures and strategies, for example, cleaning and sanitation, synthetic taking care of, sustenance taking care of, hypersensitivity program refreshes, line checks and irritation the board.
- Keep up and audit vermin reports at the eatery level and offer help, direction, training, and basic leadership while working together with our nuisance supplier. Raise and get offices to help when fundamental.
- Oversee emergency circumstances by talking as the sanitation topic master on occasions including foodborne sickness accelerations, remote item objections, hypersensitive responses, bug invasions, water interference and power blackouts, sewage reinforcements, fire and other crisis occasions
- Research sanitation advancement, openings and actualize innovation upgrades to guarantee and expand food handling while at the same time propelling the Brand in the commercial center.
- Give instruction and accreditation to eateries for Certified Manager Food Safety Training prerequisites. This incorporates giving Servsafe preparing to home office staff.
- Gather, survey, and assess logical information to make proposals for sanitation process enhancements, cost investment funds, Guest assurance and Brand rise.
- Day by day checking and observation of key sanitation and sanitation pointers including nuisance the executives, foodborne sickness grumblings, wellbeing office reports, interior review scores, Guest objections.
- Proactively focus on the most minimal performing 10% of eateries, set up field visits and show quantifiable improvement in those districts after help.
- Effectively take an interest with sanitation and administrative relationship for Red Robin
- Continuous reconnaissance of wellbeing division examinations, distinguishing and heightening potential issues in an auspicious way, mediate and oversee high hazard issues with café activities.
- Watch and train on working environment wellbeing and OSHA openings in the eatery that could prompt Guest or Team Member damage or misfortune.
- Different obligations as relegated
Learning, Skills, and Abilities:
- Least 5 years sanitation experience working in eatery food handling, or café wellbeing assessment, or food-handling examining in a café domain
- Four-year college education with a specialized foundation in Environmental Health, Food Science, Biology, Microbiology, or sanitation-related course of study or identical experience.
- Solid connected information of eatery sanitation and able with the learning of modern sanitation rehearses
- Connected information of HACCP, SSOPs, GMPs, FDA and all other pertinent State and Local wellbeing and sanitation codes and the standards behind these prerequisites influencing eateries
- Information of café activities from a sanitation point of view
- Capacity to examine sanitation and quality grumblings
- Capacity to oversee item reviews, foodborne sickness circumstances, and interface with administrative experts (wellbeing offices, FDA, USDA, and CDC).
- Information of sustenance microbiology
- Amazing correspondence and hierarchical abilities, and must most likely deal with various errands and fulfill time constraints.
- Capacity to travel, up to 40%.
- Capacity to keep quiet and centered during emergency circumstances.
- Have the option to utilize industry assets to look for learning and tackle issues.
- Capacity to work with cross-useful groups to drive arrangements
- (desired)Experience with databases and dashboards
Copyright © 2023, Job Holder | Designed & Developed by Coderzbar