Field Food Safety and Quality Auditor
The Job Holder
Salinas, CA, USA*0
Aug 21, 2019
Mann Packing Co Inc
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead new produce sanitation assessments/reviews at the homestead, reap, and office level.
- Abridge and assess review/review discoveries.
- Reliably translate review rules and score reviews
- Impart discoveries/consequences of reviews/reviews with provider administration l.
- Report provider execution to Mann Packing supervisory crew.
- Create successful work plans for the finish of doled out examinations/reviews inside a decided time period.
- Set up and keep up a viable correspondence with every single pertinent agent and keep up solid expert and relational relations with Mann Packing staff and cultivators/shipper providers.
- Perform different obligations as mentioned.
Instructive and Job Requirements:
- Partner degree in agribusiness, plant science, yield and soil science, sustenance science, nourishment innovation or other related logical regions of study
- Least of two (2) years related work involved in the crisp produce division.
- Learning and work involvement with FSMA, HACCP and Good Agricultural Practices
- Magnificent relational abilities (composed and verbal)
- Eagerness and capacity to travel broadly including a few nighttimes and end of the week travel
- Magnificent PC abilities including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Keep up respectability and precision of bookkeeping framework
- Migration to Yuma during the winter season (October-April)
- Four-year college education in farming, sanitation, or business.
- Multilingual – English and Spanish
- Involvement with produce sanitation investigations/reviews
- Work involvement in a related quality capacity
- Lead Auditor guaranteed
- The movement to Yuma during the winter season (October-April)
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders