Inventory/Merchandising Specialist, Seasonal
The Job Holder
The Best Buy Seasonal Inventory/Merchandising Specialist help with item show, stocking and by and large appearance and tidiness of our stores and distribution centers. You will be in charge of working strongly with other colleagues to help by and large store objectives for stock uprightness, contract control, and consumer loyalty.
- Gets/ships/moves store stock during basic pinnacle drive times and the Christmas season
- Gives and keeps up store appearance, including guaranteeing stockroom product is composed, and the item is loaded and accessible for clients
- Gives client administration and reacts to client concerns including do, item area on the web or in different stores, and so on.
- Join forces with and bolster different representatives and pioneers in the store
- Capacity to work effectively as a feature of a group
- Capacity to work an adaptable timetable comprehensive of occasions, evenings and ends of the week
- Solid capacity to organize and perform various tasks in a quick-paced condition
- Related knowledge working in stock, marketing or distribution center setting
- Related knowledge in real money taking care of, client administration, deals or related fields
- Lift or move 50 pounds, and group lift, as much as 100 pounds; with or without housing
Join our group!
While you're occupied with conveying on our conviction of making innovation work for our clients, we're attempting to guarantee you are compensated for your enthusiasm, vitality, and duty. Our compensation for execution theory prizes results and offers you chances to develop in your vocation and increment your gaining potential.
Are you game? How about we do this!
On the off chance that you are prepared to have any kind of effect in the lives of our clients and workers, click on the apply catch underneath. The application will take around 15 minutes to finish and on the off chance that you meet the necessities, you can hope to get notification from us inside 24-72 hours.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders