Computer Systems Analyst I
The Job Holder
Hawker Pacific Inc
Vendor Pacific Aerospace, Sun Valley, CA is looking for a Computer Systems Analyst I to help its Information Technology division. The chosen candidate will consider an association's present PC frameworks and techniques and structure data frameworks answers for assistance the association work all the more proficiently and adequately. They bring business and data innovation (IT) together by understanding the necessities and confinements of both. Executes PC framework necessities by characterizing and breaking down framework issues; structuring and testing models and arrangements.
This individual has the duty and specialist to do doled out the errand. Maybe doled out a few or all obligations showed beneath relying upon occupation movement level.
1. Make, keep up, and archive determinations of different money and records receivable procedures and techniques for regions of obligation.
2. Lead or arrange top to bottom testing, analyze issues, prescribe arrangements and decide whether program necessities have been met.
3. Create, plan, sort out, and manage arrangements and methodology to guarantee data security goals are met.
4. Organizes or oversees exercises of data frameworks to guarantee to proceed with activities, augment returns on ventures and increment efficiency.
5. Updates work learning by taking an interest in instructive chances; perusing proficient distributions; keeping up close to home systems; taking an interest in expert associations.
6. Assesses discoveries of examinations, reviews, and concentrates to suggest approaches and strategies and prescribe or decide enhancements in business administration.
7. Counsels with clients, the board, sellers, and experts to decide processing needs and framework necessities.
8. Plan and examine reports with individuals from the senior supervisory crew identified with system execution, including nitty-gritty data on pinnacle traffic times, framework blackouts and potential security dangers.
9. Take an interest in examining new IT applications that could help improve representative and additionally arrange execution, and help with the usage and incorporation of such apparatuses.
10. Obligation to work with LEAN Manufacturing standards.
11. Performs different obligations as required by business needs.
Instruction: Bachelor's certificate required.
Affirmation/Licensure: Desired: Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) (Previously known as Certified Software Engineering Professional (CSEP)), or with COR endorsement complete a seller/stage explicit confirmation (e.g., Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD), Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), Red Hat Certification Program (RHCP), and Oracle Certified Professional (OCP).
Experience: Five (5) long periods of Computerized System experience, to include: Maintenance and Sustainment exercises that include investigating (System, Platform, and Application).
This position may require the utilization of data that is liable to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), or both. U.S. individuals liked. Under U.S. law, a U.S. Individual is a U.S. Native, a U.S. Lasting Resident (for example 'Green Card status'), a Political Asylee or Refugee. Remote Nationals applying for this position are liable to U.S. fare authorizing prerequisites so as to legally approach specialized information, including the approval(s) from the U.S. Division of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls or the U.S. Branch of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security. Earlier composed approval from the U.S. Division of State-DDTC or the U.S. Division of Commerce-BIS, or both, must be in all actuality, or the inapplicability of such prerequisites must be ensured by the Empowered Official, BEFORE the candidate can work at Hawker Pacific Aerospace
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders