Technical Service Engineer
The Technical Service Engineer II is an Information Technology department resource that will assist in maintaining the user desktop computing infrastructure throughout the company. The main objective being, to provide a reliable and responsive desktop environment. The position will assist users with all technology related issues, resolve problems, and support the internal IT team as an escalation point. This position will participate in a team, working to provide an exceptional experience for corporate users accessing technology resources either remotely or in the office. The position also interfaces with all third-party vendors.
Looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Associate degree in information technology, computer science or related field or 3-5 years of experience in a support technician role
- 2-4 years supporting advanced computer hardware/software in a LAN/WAN environment
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting hardware, software, networks and basic operating system functionality or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience supporting Microsoft Office products/Office 365
- Knowledge and experience supporting Microsoft desktop technologies including Windows Server 2008 or later and Windows 7 or later and all internet browsers.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders