Administrative Assistant II
The Job Holder
Silicon Valley Bank
The Administrative Assistant gives regulatory and operational administrative help to the Office of the CEO. Detailing straightforwardly to and working intimately with the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
Obligations may include:
- Give managerial help to the Office of the CEO
- Occasion Planning – organize coordination for both inside/outer gatherings
- Help with planning/calendaring
- Accumulate materials for gatherings
- Help with movement courses of action and getting ready travel schedules
- Procedure all solicitations for installment, demands for buy orders; orders
- The procedure cost reports and oversee cost endorsements for the Executive Team
Requesting/stocking office supplies
- Opening/arranging mail
- Different obligations as required
- Space for development, and extraordinary presentation to the CEO/Executive Team/Board of Directors
- Exceptionally proficient and cleaned with a balanced and sure mien.
- Astounding composed and verbal relational abilities.
- Uncommon authoritative aptitudes alongside incredible tender loving care.
- Innovative self-starter who appreciates working autonomously just as in a community oriented group condition.
- Demonstrated critical thinking capacity with testing due dates.
- Capacity to organize, envision change and respond proficiently and quickly.
- Development to deal with classified issues, perform multiple tasks and discuss successfully with senior officials.
- Must exceed expectations under strain and with evolving due dates; flourish in a quick-paced condition.
- Must be capable of MS Office.
Four-year college education or AA or equal work experience wanted.
At least 3+ long stretches of dependable managerial help in a powerful quick paced condition an unquestionable requirement.
Your proactive critical thinking abilities, brilliant judgment, uplifting demeanor, unrivaled authoritative aptitudes, and experience, will empower you to exceed expectations in this position.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders