The Job Holder
Do you trust in making individuals feel exceptional? We do, as well! Truth be told, we fixate on conveying a positive encounter to our Team Members and our Guests. We are ChiliHeads and we present enthusiasm and reason into all that we do – regardless of whether it's at our tables, in our kitchens, or inside our locale. Being a ChiliHead isn't only a vocation – It's a lifestyle.
Our Servers and Food Runners make an uncommon encounter for our Guests and their individual Team Members by sharing their enthusiasm for refreshments, sustenance, and individuals. We employ fundamentally sustenance sprinters who can develop their vocation rapidly to server. You are excited and accept that extraordinary sustenance is nothing without incredible cordiality. You demonstrate your fun character to associate with our Guests and one another, making individuals feel uncommon.
You utilize your capacity to perform various tasks and function admirably in a cooperation domain to help guarantee the move runs like a well-oiled machine. Guarantee extraordinary looking and incredible tasting sustenance and beverages are conveyed to our Guests at lightning speed!
Show capacity to show a positive levelheadedness, be exceptionally sorted out, and assignment orientated.
Improve the Guest experience by collaborating, interfacing, and guaranteeing needs are met.
Guarantee Guests' sustenance and drink is conveyed as requested and follow up on any requirements or rectifications.
Make tableside fervor by adding the last trimming to a dish or setting up a simple menu thing table side.
Continuously practice capable liquor administration as per state/neighborhood laws and Brinker liquor approach.
Keep the tables free of messy dishes through pre-transporting any vacant crystal, flotsam and jetsam, void jugs, plate product, flatware, ect.
Restocks and plans supplies for move change as well as close.
In charge of side and shutting function as alloted and looking after neatness.
Every other obligation as relegated.
- You utilize your menu and drink smarts to manage Guests to make the ideal beverage and nourishment decision, and you convey an involvement with the correct pace for your Guests.
- Work as a colleague with different Servers, Runners, and Bartenders to connect with Guests in an inviting and mindful way.
- Take exact requests and join forces with all Team Members to serve nourishment and refreshments that surpass Guest desires.
- Show a broad menu and refreshment learning.
- Use deals strategies to upgrade the Guest experience, up-sell, and meet deals objectives.
- Continuously practice capable liquor administration as per state/neighborhood laws and Brinker liquor arrangement.
- In charge of site work as allocated and looking after neatness.
- Guarantee all installments are prepared opportune, precisely, and effectively. Keep up the privacy of Guests' data.
- Every single other obligation as allocated.
Prerequisites of Servers and Runners:
- Must be energetic, active, and positive. Has extraordinary Guest relations aptitudes.
- Want to work in a Team Service environment – bolster all Team Members by conveying sustenance or beverages, evacuating unneeded dish sets, plate products or utensils and satisfying Guest demands.
- Have an energetic interest about nourishment, flavoring, refreshments and liquor and a readiness to learn and share your insight
- It's an eatery – you should stand, walk, reach, twist, turn, stoop, and wipe and have the option to lift lbs.
- Talk and react plainly to Guests and Team Members. Peruse and write in English, including perusing transcribed notes.
- Have a Responsible Alcohol Certificate.
- Sticks to all organization wellbeing and sanitation arrangements and methods.
Stew's was conceived in Dallas, Texas in 1975. From that point forward, we've strongly asserted our place in the easygoing feasting industry as the spot to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With an inheritance profoundly established in administration, neighborliness, and giving back, we are focused on conveying the best understanding to each Guest, consistently. Our Team Members work in a positive domain that is focused on our Purpose to Connect, Serve, and Give to Create the Best Life.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders