The Job Holder
MDA - Muscular Dystrophy Association
Position Description :
The Development Assistant (DA) is an assume responsibility, sorted out proficient supporting a powerful office. The DA is a person with solid PC abilities, accounting knowledge, client administration approach, phone way, and outstanding relational aptitudes. S/he will answer to the Executive Director and works intimately with all degrees of the MDA Team. The DA does not have supervisory duties.
- Use MDA's restrictive PC programming to enable the District to accomplish Fundraising objectives.
- Fill in as lead contact and superuser on the Financial Force bookkeeping framework for the region.
- Go about as a volunteer organizer or work legitimately with volunteer facilitators for the locale. Working intimately with the national office of volunteers, to arrange volunteers for office, raising support occasions, and undertakings as required.
- Progressed Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive abilities expected to enter and refresh information, mail consolidates, create letters, names, spreadsheets, structures, and pamphlets.
- In charge of all accounting capacities; stores, handling solicitations, accommodating pay and entering information in MDA's electronic bookkeeping program; running money related reports.
- Give managerial help by noting telephones, taking care of correspondence, general office obligations, and online networking.
- Furnish occasions help to group with the arrangement of materials, verifying gifts for occasions, refreshing databases and detailing.
- Help with the database the board of volunteer data by using Salesforce.
- Keep up continuous contact with volunteers to take part in neighborhood volunteer chances, update data, and give data in light of individual solicitations.
- Help with the upkeep of private databases, records, structures, and different obligations as required.
- Keep up stock of provisions for authoritative office and occasions.
- Partake in the application for nearby establishments and awards.
- Perform different obligations as expected to achieve authoritative, gathering pledges and human services objectives.
- Every single other obligation as appointed
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders