Senior SOC Analyst
The Job Holder
WellStar Shared Services
At WellStar, we as a whole share shared objectives. That is the thing that makes us so fruitful – and such an indispensable piece of our networks. We need very similar things, for our association, for our patients, and for our partners. As the most coordinated social insurance supplier in Georgia, this implies we pride ourselves on putting resources into the networks that we serve. We keep on giving inventive consideration models, concentrated on improving quality and access to human services.
The Sr. Data Security Analyst works as a data security topic master supporting all parts of WellStar with their insight and aptitudes. The individual is knowledgeable about numerous zones of the
data security areas and can lead chance appraisals, create fitting danger
reactions, and screen the earth for change. The individual needs the capacity to take an interest in a few activities and strategic activities identified with big business security, oversee basic associations with key partners and sellers, drive process upgrades for the data security program, and audit dangers evaluations for potential security exposures. The Senior Analyst is too expected to guide others intrigued by data security.
- Examines digital security occasions and dangers distinguished by key frameworks and risk knowledge sources.
- Produces Tier II and Tier III investigation and announcing of digital security occasions to advise the present danger and hazard pose.
- Grow best-practice ways to deal with security episode remediation.
- Archives and imparts examination of discoveries to the SOC Manager.
- Tracks and drives recognized digital security hazards through remediation and recuperation.
- Uses SIEM and scientific devices.
- Takes an interest in table-top exercise improvement and execution.
- Compelling verbal and specialized composition.
- A fundamental comprehension of the accompanying security ideas: security tasks condition (SOC), digital security episode the board, system, host and application security, interruption recognition and additionally other security occasions and examination.
- Essential consciousness of significant variables concerning the social insurance industry.
- Commonality with Linux and Windows Security Events.
- Capacity to peruse/break down crude logs from different frameworks (Firewalls, applications, endpoints)
- Open to working in CLI (Linux, windows)
- Involvement with cybersecurity occurrence reaction and risk chasing.
- Experience examining security occasions and episodes from the purpose of revelation to remediation.
- Add to the production of and the upkeep of important documentation (Playbooks)
- Capacity to go about as the Incident Commander during an episode reaction.
- Capable of giving updates to official initiatives when essential.
- Required Minimum Education: Bachelor's qualification or four years extra experience
- Required Minimum Experience: at least 5 years in data security, IT review or a related field.
- Required Minimum Certification: CISSP, CISM, CISA, HCISPP, CPHIMS, CAHIMS, CRISC, GIAC or some other
- comparable security confirmation
Required Minimum Skills:
- Explanatory, verbal and composed correspondence
- Solid consideration regarding subtleties and precision
- Fantastic critical thinking and basic leadership abilities
- Task the board ideas
- Capacity to perform chance administration and hazard appraisals
- Episode reaction arranging and execution
- Capacity to viably take a shot at numerous activities or assignments at the same time
- Topic ability in any event one of the accompanying: Security mindfulness, risk evaluations, personality
- the board/RBAC, endpoint security, and information misfortune avoidance
- Key arranging and the advancement of supporting approaches and systems
- Information of the HIPAA Security Rule, PCI DSS, NIST or ISO 27000 ½
- Wanted Skills:
- Social insurance protection or security-related affirmation
- PMP confirmation
- Experience working in a social insurance setting
- Involvement with HIPAA or the HiTrust system
Go along with us for extraordinary advantages and improvement openings. We likewise offer the best in class innovation, proficient help and progression, and partners that position among the best in the nation. The WellStar culture of minding has likewise been broadly perceived three years straight by Fortune Magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For". Venture up to your potential. Discover more and apply today.
WellStar is an equivalent chance/governmental policy regarding minorities in society manager. All candidates are considered regardless of race, shading, religion, sex, age, national inception, handicap, veteran status or any status which is ensured by nearby, state or government law.
Copyright © 2022, Job Holder | Designed & Developed by Coderzbar