Server - Henry's at Graduate Berkeley
The Job Holder
Collegiate Hotel Group LLC
University Hotel Group is looking for a Server to join Graduate Hotels®, Graduate Berkeley. Graduate Hotels is an inn accumulation focusing on college secured advertises the nation over that commends every town's special nearby culture and history.
- Take precise nourishment orders from visitors or guarantee smorgasbord is supplied suitably
- Screen nourishment appropriation, guaranteeing that suppers are conveyed to the right beneficiaries and that sustenance is
- Appropriately arranged and pleasantly introduced as well as the smorgasbord is engaging
- Revives drinks
- Helps with cleaning eating areas
- Different obligations as appointed
Training AND EXPERIENCE:
- Least of High School training, post-secondary school instruction liked
- Least of 1 year in inn/eatery serving job
- Learning, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ready to work adaptable hours and movements
- Capacity to convey successfully verbally
- Cooperative person
- Capacity to surpass desires for visitors
- Capacity to perform various tasks
- Duty to Task: Demonstrates constancy and demonstrates a feeling of earnestness about getting results; willing to submit the hours it takes to land the position finished; assumes liability for activities and accomplishes results; beats hindrances.
- Relational abilities: Presents thoughts, ideas, and data viably and plainly through the verbally expressed word; effectively tunes in; discusses serenely with different crowds; reacts adequately to questions.
- Adaptability: Adapts and changes strategy when fitting; adequately advances from errand to task; manages uncertain circumstances, visit change, delays, or surprising occasions; keeps up destinations in the midst of moving needs.
- Activity: Takes activity proactively; addresses issues or openings without supervision; centers around wanted outcomes and achievements; exhibits clear reason, excitement, and a "can-do" frame of mind.
- Overseeing Execution: Manages different ventures and adequately organizes assignments, duties, and objectives; utilizes objectives to guide activities and makes a point by point activity plans; composes and calendars individuals and errands; uses assets successfully to meet objectives.
- Collaboration: Works agreeably with others to achieve business objectives and goals; approaches others for their thoughts and feelings; underpins group's choices; adds to the group's endeavors.
The Collegiate Hotel Group is a Division of Schulte Hospitality Group that as of now deals with the Graduate Hotels® portfolio. Graduate Hotels is a hand-made gathering of inns that dwell in unique college moored towns the nation over. Every inn pays reverence to the legacy of its exceptional town through social gestures to the nearby network. Propelled in 2014, there are at present 13 open and working inns over the U.S. what's more, an extra 13 inns a work in progress scheduled to open before the part of the bargain. Graduate Hotels is claimed by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a Chicago-based vertically-incorporated land designer, proprietor, and administrator. For more data on Graduate Hotels, if it's not too much trouble visit graduatehotels.com.
University Hotel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders