Admin Ops Specialist
The Job Holder
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a worldwide Fortune 1000 organization and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is changing the manner in which we as a whole work together.
From keen office innovation and data the executives to the cloud, portability and IT administrations, we have a rich history of making the items and administrations important to drive advancement and make work conceivable from anyplace whenever. Our honor winning items and arrangements help organizations around the globe move data quicker, improve quality and efficiency, upgrade security and encourage the sharing of data. We are glad that our portfolio comes out on top while surpassing natural models.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for a stunning innovation organization with development openings, incredible advantages, and gifted, energetic colleagues.
Konica Minolta at present has an energizing open door for an Admin Ops Specialist!
Give opportune and precise request handling, secondary selling charging, and client support for privately prepared deals and administration exchanges. Likewise, fill in as nearby authoritative interface for halfway handled (Windsor) exchanges. Guarantee deals and administration exchanges are handled inside the parameters of Company working strategies.
Fundamental Job Functions
- Enter, track, and timetable conveyance for all requests prepared inside the allocated Branch(es)
- Guarantee that all request and contract desk work is in consistence with Company strategies and techniques
- Set-up and keep up all ace information records for clients handled inside appointed branch(es)
- Survey and pre-alter requests to be submitted to the National Account Customer Care Center
- Set-up support contracts for doled out clients and execute all related charging capacities (counting specific receipt age, reinforcement meter gathering, receipt revisions, and so on.)
- Survey and screen rent fundings and follow-up as expected to guarantee Konica Minolta is paid as fast as could reasonably be expected
- Keep up client access to MyKMBS.com as required
- React to client request
- Help Branch faculty with Administrative issues
- Perform general office bolster works as required
Capabilities (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Middle of the road level learning of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Solid relational abilities
- Capacity to perform multiple tasks and work viably in a high-pressure condition
- Involvement with SAP or showed understanding to learn SAP or comparative frameworks
- Related industry experience liked
- Experience, Educational Reqts, and Certifications
- Secondary School Certificate or higher instructive degree required
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Exceptional advantages bundle (counting therapeutic, dental, vision, disaster protection)
- 401(k) plan with coordinating organization commitment
- Liberal occasion and paid time off timetables
- Educational cost Assistance Program
- Representative Referral Bonus Program
- Progressing proficient improvement preparing
Unmistakable, energizing work supporting offers of bleeding-edge innovation and work process arrangements.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive development as we change the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equivalent chance and governmental policy regarding minorities in society business. We think about every single qualified candidate for work regardless of race, shading, religion, statement of faith, national starting point, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual direction, transgender status, sex personality, inability, alienage or citizenship status, conjugal status or association status, hereditary data, veteran status or some other trademark ensured under appropriate law.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders