Practice Manager - Urgent Care
The Job Holder
WellStar Medical Group
At WellStar, we as a whole share shared objectives. That is the thing that makes us so fruitful – and such a vital piece of our networks. We need very similar things, for our association, for our patients, and for our partners. As the most coordinated human services supplier in Georgia, this implies we pride ourselves on putting resources into the networks that we serve. We keep on giving creative consideration models, concentrated on improving quality and access to human services.
WellStar Medical Group has a quick open door for a Practice Manager for Urgent Care. This position will oversee two workplaces: Camp Creek and Stockbridge. Normal travel to the two areas is expected of this job.
The WellStar Medical Group Practice Manager (PM) is a fundamental job inside the WellStar Health System. This pioneer incorporates patient experience, operational viability, social coordination, and framework results inside the practice(s). As an individual from the WellStar Medical Group, the PM is straightforwardly in charge of the general office activities including coordinating every day clinical and business capacities. The PM will design, manage, and facilitate day-to-day activities of a WellStar Medical Group practice. The PM is additionally in charge of keeping up consistency with every administrative office related to WellStar Health System and WellStar Medical Group. Moreover, the PM will be in charge of training explicit guidelines as it applies to their claim to fame.
The PM chooses and contracts workers as indicated by WellStar's set up rules; while observing, training, creating and assessing the execution of staff on a progressing premise as per WellStar's exhibition models. The position will keep up the clinical quality, monetary feasibility, understanding knowledge, staff and supplier commitment. In a joint effort with related offices, the PM Maintains capability in business activities and resolves operational issues and issues.
The PM will bolster eight (8) or more suppliers (doctors and propelled practice experts) with two (2) or more areas; or one (1) area with ten (10) or more suppliers. A PM head may likewise bolster one (1) Urgent Care office as this is a site that works seven days out of each week with accessibility and occasions.
Required Minimum Education:
Four-year college education in business or related field of concentrate from a licensed college.
Will acknowledge partner degree and five (5) long periods of the board involvement in a wandering human services setting or emergency clinic operational setting in lieu of four-year certification.
Required Minimum Experience:
3-5 years of social insurance the executives experience required.
Required Minimum Skills:
- Proficient level PC aptitudes and propelled involvement with Microsoft Office.
- Magnificent composed/verbal correspondence and introduction aptitudes.
- An unrivaled level of demonstrable skill, strategy, and carefulness.
- Magnificent judgment, critical thinking, and basic leadership abilities; just as solid client administration aptitudes.
- Works intimately with doctors, different suppliers, and WellStar Administration to set up and meet short and long haul vital practice objectives.
- Comprehends and applies crucial standards of monetary examination, key arranging, tasks, HR and data frameworks.
- Reliably shows solid authority aptitudes with the capacity to spur and create staff, team up with doctors and keep up positive patient cooperations.
- Proactively scans for and prescribes chances to upgrade practice administrations and income.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders