The Job Holder
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Lake Mary FL 32746
Duration: 12 Months (Extendable)
The pay rate is $41 per hour with benefits
Understand CD review and construction
Has good excel skill
Understand Project Management process
Responsible for all aspects of technical project and program management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Manage high-value long term strategic projects that involve new and/or enhancing technology, are highly complex, and require tight coordination and integration with multiple organizations and suppliers.
2) Provides overall direction and technical or analytical guidance to project and program teams that typically span multiple organizations and may also include outside suppliers/vendors.
3) Leads large cross-functional teams to manage programs within allotted timeline and budget.
4) Work with external vendors and internal stakeholders to champion program/project(s) across the entire organization.
5) Develops detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
6) Leads program meetings and is responsible for program tracking and analysis.
7) Ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews program/project deliverables.
8) Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders