Project Manager - Network
The Job Holder
Job Title: Project Manager - Network
Location: Redmond WA 98052
Duration: 12 Months
The pay rate is $50 per hour
Overall Purpose: Responsible for all aspects of assigned project/projects for or within the Network organization delivering the project within the identified timeframe and at or below budget.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Single Point of contact on end to end management of assigned (large,/multiple) projects, completing projects within allotted timeline and budget.
2) Clarifies and develop project scope, detailed work plans, schedules, objectives, estimates coordinates activities of the project team, identifying resources and implementation strategy.
3) Conducts project status meetings, project reporting, and is responsible for project tracking and analysis, including project interdependencies.
4) Collaborates across multiple functions to ensure adherences to quality standards, internal processes, reviews project deliverables. To drive to required project results.
5) Identifies, recommends and takes action to drive the analysis, solutions resolution to all issues/roadblocks in a timely fashion.
6) Provides overall direction and technical or analytical guidance to project and program teams that typically span multiple organizations, markets and outside suppliers/vendors.
7) Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
8) Communication with stakeholders, internal clients, vendors and executive leadership.
Must Have Professional Ability to gather quantitative data & analyze Ability to lead cross-functional teams and 5 years Analytical skills and 5 years Basic Routing Protocols and 5 years Budget Tracking and 5 years Communication Skills - both oral and written Create process documentation and 5 years Detail oriented LAN and or WAN routers and switches and 5 years Leadership Microsoft Office Suites and 5 years Network architecture and design and 5 years Network Equipment systems and operations and 5 years Network fundamentals and 5 years Network infrastructure and 5 years Network management requirements and practice and 5 years Process oriented and 5 years Project Management and 5 years Project Scheduling and 5 years Requirements identification and 5 years Requirements review and 5 years Self-starter TCP IP Knowledge and 5 years Teamwork Telecommunications experience in planning and or engineering and 5 years
Nice to Have Professional Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience Yes
Experience provisioning circuits, ordering routers/switches via 3rd party suppliers and 3 years Intermediate-Advanced Excel - Must have ability to work with pivot tables & vlookup Legacy company experience and 3 years Manage multiple high priority tasks within short timelines MS Project and 3 years PMP certification No Project Management large complex network technical projects with a fortune 500 company and 3 years Solve complex business and technical problems Telco wireless and 3 years Top 5 Skills /
Additional Job Posting Description Details *
1. Strong Microsoft Excel Skills required
2. Strong Project Management and collaboration skills required.
3. Strong Vendor Management PM skills required
4. Strong Site Acquisition skills preferred.
5. Familiarity with tower application processes, zoning/permitting, leasing, compliance.
5. Transport Backhaul conceptual knowledge required.
Thanks & Regards,
E-mail: [email protected]
Copyright © 2023, Job Holder | Designed & Developed by Coderzbar