RURAL CARR ASSOC/SRV REG RTE
The Job Holder
United States Postal Service
Obligations AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sorts mail in conveyance arrangement for the doled out course.
2. Gets and signs for responsible mail.
3. Burdens mail in vehicle.
4. Conveys mail to clients along a recommended course and on a normal calendar by a vehicle; gathers monies and receipts for responsible mail; grabs mail from clients' roadside boxes.
5. Sells stamps, stepped paper and cash orders; acknowledges C.O.D., enlisted, confirmed, and guaranteed mail and package post;
outfits routine data concerning postal issues and gives mentioned structures to the client.
6. Returns mail gathered, undeliverable mail, and submits monies and receipts to post office.
7. Plans mail for sending AMD keeps up records of the progress of location data.
8. Readies a day by day outing report and keeps up a rundown of the clients on the course.
9. Behaviors unique reviews when required.
10. Keeps up a stock of stamps and stepped paper as expected to give administration to clients on the course.
11. Accommodates mail security consistently.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders