Clerical Assistant - .50 FTE - 12 Month-LCC
The Job Holder
Yuba City, CA, USA*0
Oct 09, 2019
Yuba Community College District
Basic Duties Summary:
- Timetable arrangements and gatherings; keep up different calendars and schedules; order data for arrangements as mentioned; advise understudies and workforce of gathering dates. (E)
- Keep up an assortment of logs, records, and documents identified with the appointed office; close records as per built up methods and courses of events. (E)
- Give data and help to understudies, the general population and staff with respect to program necessities and techniques in a precise and opportune way. (E)
- Type letters, memoranda, reports, plans, records, plans, structures or different materials from straight duplicate, work in progress or notes; disperse, mail and document materials as fitting. (E)
- Work an assortment of office hardware, for example, , adding machine, copier, and others; work PC gear to enter and recover information, keep up records and produce reports. (E)
- Perform secretary obligations and answer phones; take and transfer messages; welcome understudies and people in general and give routine data; direct request to the fitting individual or office. (E)
- Guarantee the auspicious duplication and appropriation of an assortment of records, reports and different materials as coordinated.
- Perform related obligations as doled out.
- Phone methods and decorum.
- Relational abilities utilizing consideration, tolerance, and graciousness.
- Right English use, language structure, spelling, accentuation, and jargon.
- Current office practices, techniques, and hardware.
- Arrangements and destinations of appointed programs and exercises.
- Record-keeping systems.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders