Administrative Support Technician (Office Automation)
The Job Holder
Monterey, CA, USA
Oct 09, 2019
US Department of the Army
- Give thorough office authoritative help to the administrator and subordinate chiefs.
- Screens all correspondence routed to the supervisor and staff.
- Keep up records and documents as per the Army Functional Filing System.
- Give counsel and direction to the subordinate managers in the following methodology for the readiness of reports, studies, and correspondence.
- Help subordinate administrators and their own administrative staff in faculty contact work to incorporate giving direction and preparing on appropriate faculty managerial strategies.
- Perform office robotization obligations utilizing programming applications, for example, office mechanization, to follow information, form correspondence and to enter and affirm time.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders