OFFICE AUTOMATION ASSISTANT
The Job Holder
Camp Pendleton North, CA, USA
Oct 09, 2019
US Department of the Navy
- You will perform the board help, administrative and managerial obligations for the Patient Administration Department.
- You will contact patients, plan arrangements, complete follow-up reviews and record results for the Tobacco Cessation program.
- You will type and plan correspondence, diagrams, graphs, spreadsheets, stream outlines and displays for material comparative with the office.
- You will bolster the Evidence-Based Health Care (EBHC) and Public Health advertising attempts for advancing preventive wellbeing and guaranteeing norms of consideration are met for ceaseless maladies.
- You will enter, gather, collect, decipher, and condense information.
- You will get phone calls, answer routine inquiries and direct calls to the fitting office.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders