Program Technician-SOAR, Rural Initiatives COF
The Job Holder
Delano, CA, USA
Oct 09, 2019
- Aid the advancement of a relegated program's objectives and destinations; suggest strategy changes and execution methods; set up an assortment of required reports identified with the doled out program.
- Accumulate an assortment of information, including figuring pay rates and incidental advantages, anticipated quantities of understudies to be served, and consumptions for an assortment of individual school programs.
- Recognize qualified understudies; calendar and lead individual or little gathering sessions with potential understudies; give data and help to understudies in regards to the allowed program; react to request; decipher and clarify venture strategies and qualification prerequisites.
- Direct workshops relating to work situation; talk with understudies to decide destinations for employment arrangement.
- Organize and lead grounds visits and division appearances for intrigued understudies; keep in touch and perform subsequent meet-ups with selected understudies; decipher situation tests for program qualification purposes.
- Give direction with respect to the school to local gatherings, organizations, and foundations; convey data relating to school projects and administrations, including enlistment, enlistment and budgetary guide.
- Aid the finish of monetary guide structures; screen understudies through the money related guide process; screen understudy scholastic advancement for qualification purposes.
- Help understudies in finishing applications to four-year universities and catch up with a suitable advisor.
- Build up and keep up contacts with open offices and administration region schools, both open and private; react to composed and verbal requests concerning the program.
- Set up and keep in touch with open and private business offices; keep current with neighborhood enlisting patterns.
- Aid coordination of an assortment of individual school programs.
- Visit and take an interest in an assortment of meetings and workshops identified with the relegated program; drive a vehicle to different destinations to set up and screen work situations, perform outreach obligations and take part in occupation fairs and employment positions classes.
- Give preparing and work bearing to understudy colleagues as appointed.
- Perform related obligations as allocated.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders