PROGRAM ASSISTANT (OA)
The Job Holder
Albany, GA, USA
Oct 10, 2019
US Department of the Navy
- You will organize, collect, analyze, and present information related to the current and future program/project workload for organizations that have diverse functions and also have periodic changes in workload.
- You will prepare reports for higher-level employees describing problems that are recurring or causing significant delays or costs, the corrective actions needed or taken, and the need for additional time or resources.
- You will prepare correspondence, reports, and other documents in draft and final form using the word processor. Ensuring to have correct grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and format.
- You will attend planning conferences and meetings which affect the current and future requirements of the program.
- You will distribute mail and messages, recording the receipt, suspense, and completion dates as appropriate.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders