Administrative Assistant to the Dean
The Job Holder
Macon, GA, USA
Oct 10, 2019
The effective competitor must:
- Have aptitudes to have the option to utilize Word, E-mail, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, web applications, factual bundles/investigation, and other fundamental PC projects and phone manners, to collaborate with Stetson School of Business and Economics (SSBE) supporters, keep up/enter information, and make reports.
- Can work freely and have the option to facilitate the outstanding tasks at hand of office without supervision, practice judgment in organizing errands and have the option to react expertly and effectively to new circumstances that have not been recently experienced while overseeing substantial remaining burden.
- Know about how SSBE works so as to function with most extreme proficiency and adequacy and rapidly acclimatize information to execute and give reasonable understandings of SSBE approaches.
- Be a self-starter with dynamic regulatory involvement with the capacity to adjust rapidly and keep up scrupulousness while working under strain and managing interferences.
- Have involvement with HR forms which will encourage enrolling of understudy laborers, assistant personnel, execution assessment of staff and workforce at Macon – empowering this individual to give more noteworthy help to the Associate Dean.
- Have solid hierarchical abilities to help run the workplace productively and successfully.
- Have an activity to organize, start and complete ventures inside a given time period and without direct supervision.
- Know about the college's arrangements to function admirably with different offices/schools.
- Have solid relational aptitudes with the capacity to impart successfully, in both composed and verbal structures. Must have a shown ability to deal with delicate and classified information/data.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders