Aircraft Logs - Records Clerk
The Job Holder
Lemoore, CA, USA
Oct 11, 2019
- Move work and separation is required.
- Secondary school graduate or equal.
- Least of three (3) long stretches of generation/arranging information aggregation and detailing, either in the military administrations or in business applications is required.
- Will record logbooks and other flight activities documentation.
- Information on administering programs, arrangements, classification, work techniques, manuals or built up rules.
- Systematic capacity to characterize issues, gather fundamental information and build up actualities and make or prescribe move dependent on the material set up rules.
- Must have the option to satisfy the physical needs of position and breeze through/keep up any related therapeutic assessment prerequisites required to perform allotted day by day undertakings.
- May be required to pass and keep up a U.S. Government foundation security check.
- "Must have the option to talk, read, compose and get English".
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders