Administrator - Route Process
The Job Holder
Macon, GA, USA
Oct 13, 2019
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc
- Settles courses productively and precisely.
- Gets ready desk work to send to USD.
- Checks course stores.
- Makes daily bank stores.
- Computes or recalculate bills, separated records and tickets demonstrating sum due.
- Issues receipts or passes to course drivers.
- Records sums got and gets ready reports for exchanges.
- Peruses and records sums appeared on register tape, confirms against delicate available. Update the telephone index. Guarantee consistency to organization review rules
- Requests/Prints POS
- Oversees client money due to research
- General office obligations
- Secondary school certificate or general instruction degree (GED); or 1 to 3 months related involvement as well as preparing; or an identical blend of training and experience.
- Capacity to peruse and decipher reports, for example, wellbeing rules, working and upkeep guidelines, and methodology manuals. Capacity to compose routine reports and correspondence. Capacity to talk viably before gatherings of clients or workers of the association
- Capacity to include, subtract, duplicate, and partition in all units of measure, utilizing entire numbers, basic portions, and decimals. Capacity to register rate, proportion, and percent and to draw and decipher visual charts.
- Capacity to apply good judgment comprehension to complete definite yet uninvolved composed or oral directions. Capacity to manage issues including a couple of solid factors in institutionalized circumstances
- Working learning of Microsoft Office programming (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
- Extra obligations as appointed
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders