Front Office Supervisor
The Job Holder
Atlanta, GA, USA
Oct 13, 2019
- Welcome and welcome all visitors moving toward the Front Desk as per Highgate Hotel guidelines.
- Keep up the legitimate activity of the PBX reassure and guarantee that all inn gauges are met (if relevant).
- Answer visitor asks about lodging administrations, offices and long periods of activity in a convenient way.
- Guarantee logging and conveyance of bundles, mail and messages to visitors and meeting rooms.
- Survey Front Office log and Trace File day by day.
- Answer asks from visitors with respect to eateries, transportation, diversion, and so on.
- Pursue all money taking care of and credit arrangements.
- Know about all rates, bundles and exceptional advancements as recorded in the Red Book.
- Be acquainted with all in-house gatherings.
- Know about finished off and confined dates.
- Acquire all vital data when taking room reservations and pursue the rate-citing situation.
- Be comfortable with friendliness phrasing.
- Know about crisis systems and help as required.
- Handle registration and checkouts in a neighborly, proficient and obliging way. Utilize appropriate two-way radio manners consistently when speaking with different representatives.
- Completely understand and have the option to work every single pertinent part of the Front Desk PC framework.
- Have the option to perform and finish all errands and obligations on the move agenda in an auspicious and proficient way.
- Have the option to finish a can check, room rate confirmation report, and housekeeping report.
- Equalization and get ready individual administrative work for shutting of the move as indicated by inn guidelines.
- Keep up and showcase advancements and visitor programs.
- Keep up a perfect work region.
- Help visitors with safe store boxes.
- School course work in related field accommodating.
- Involvement in an inn or a related field liked.
- Secondary School recognition or proportionate required.
- PC experience required.
- Client Services experience liked.
- Adaptable and extended periods of time some of the time required.
- Light work - Exerting as much as 20 pounds of power incidentally, and additionally as much as 10 pounds of power as often as possible or always to lift, convey, push, draw or generally move objects.
- Capacity to remain during the whole move.
- Keep up a warm and neighborly aura consistently. Direct all colleagues in their individual jobs at the Front Office.
- Must have the option to viably convey both verbally and composed, with all degree of workers and visitors in a mindful, amicable, affable and administration situated way.
- Must be compelling at tuning in to, comprehension, and explaining concerns raised by representatives and visitors.
- Must have the option to perform multiple tasks and organize departmental capacities to fulfill time constraints.
- Approach all experiences with visitors and representatives in a mindful, agreeable, respectful and administration arranged way.
- Go to all inn required gatherings and pieces of training.
- Keep up ordinary participation in consistence with Highgate Hotel Standards, as required by planning, which will fluctuate as per the necessities of the lodging.
- Keep up elevated expectations of individual appearance and prepping, which incorporates wearing the best possible uniform and informal ID.
- Consent to Highgate Hotel Standards and guidelines to support protected and proficient lodging tasks.
- Amplify endeavors towards profitability, recognize issue territories and help with executing arrangements.
- Must be compelling in dealing with issues, including foreseeing, counteracting, recognizing and taking care of issues as essential.
- Must have the option to comprehend and apply complex data, information, and so forth from different sources to meet suitable goals.
- Must have the option to broadly educate in other inn related zones.
- Must have the option to keep up the secrecy of data.
- Must have the option to demonstrate activity, including envisioning visitor or operational needs.
- Perform different obligations as mentioned by the board.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders