The Job Holder
University of California, Santa Barbara
Answerable for an assortment of managerial undertakings that incorporate being the essential help individual for the Executive Director, overseeing different division reports, structures, and other desk work, giving data by phone and face to face, and helping other administration staff with venture related assignments.
Gives managerial help to the Medical Quality Improvement (MQI) and Quality Improvement (QI) Chairs that incorporates booking and planning documentation for MQI and QI gatherings, organizing yearly friend surveys and assembling information for studies and reports.
Gives authoritative help to the Dental Care Clinic by giving patient charging and compromise of approaching protection installments, booking tolerant arrangements, giving managerial help to startling unlucky deficiencies.
Secondary school certificate or comparable. Must be sorted out, point by point arranged, exact and reliable. Solid oral/composed correspondence, authoritative and client support aptitudes. Learning of Microsoft Office projects, for example, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Should effectively pass a historical verification before the date of the contract.
- Experience working in a social insurance setting. Acquainted with restorative phrasing.
- Have incredible client care expertise for both eyes to eye and telephone contacts.
- Exhibited capacity to work in a quick-paced condition and ready to deal with regular changes and interferences.
- Capacity to deal with private data and look after tact.
- Uncommon Conditions of Employment
- A little help? Go to Driver's License Requirements or Background Check Guidelines
- Agreeable criminal history record verification
- Ordered revealing necessities of Child Abuse
- Ordered revealing req of Dependent Adult Abuse
- Other Special Conditions of Employment
- To follow Santa Barbara County Public Health Department Health Officer Order, this position must give proof of yearly
- flu inoculation, or wear a careful veil while working in patient consideration zones during the flu season.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders