HOLIDAY CLERK ASSISTANT
The Job Holder
United States Postal Service
Obligations AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Plays out an assortment of offers and client administrations at a retail window or entryway, which may incorporate selling postal items what's more, benefits, tolerating and conveying bundles and mail.
2. Gives deals and client care support by welcome clients, offering help with item determination and utilization of self-administration stand.
3. Keeps up the appearance of the store by organizing and recharging presentations and product racks; guarantees show and selling territories work stations, and capacity zones are respectable to clients.
4. Behaviors item inventories by tallying things close by; connect and expels security gadgets; represents things on show, and checks and records deal floor stock and shrinkage. Brings stock inconsistencies and shrinkage reports to the consideration of the suitable supervisory nearness.
5. Circulates and outputs approaching and active mail at a mail station, branch or station.
6. Plays out an assortment of mail handling assignments, for example, planning work region, stacking mail onto computerized hardware,
expelling mail from canisters and setting into plate or compartments, checking mail stream and separating out non-processable things.
7. May play out extra obligations as allowed including however not restricted to keeping up records of mail; confronting and dropping
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders