Bookseller - Temporary
The Job Holder
Citrus Heights, CA, USA
Oct 16, 2019
Barnes & Noble
- Convey uncommon client care that guarantees deals and elevated levels of consumer loyalty.
- Execute on the four center assistance standards: put the book in the client's hand, offer to arrange, offer the Member program, and quick cashiering.
- Welcome and build up affinity with clients, proactively captivating them in discussions about our items, administrations, and advancements to decide their needs and suggest the correct items.
- Guarantee all client exchanges are prepared precisely and in a convenient way.
- Offer learning and energy pretty much the entirety of our items, administrations, and advancements, giving a customized understanding to various clients simultaneously.
- React to the client's worries and questions, and secure the deal.
- Drive client unwaveringness through fruitful selling of Memberships, gift vouchers, Kid's Club and different deals activities.
- Impart explicit item needs to administrators to guarantee the store is loaded suitably with sought after titles and client demands.
- Recoup the selling floor during each move by, gathering and restocking things, fixing bookshelves, keeping up tables in the Café, keeping up bathroom tidiness, and performing other store housekeeping undertakings.
- Backing and advance business improvement deals and in-store occasions
- Aid any region of the store as required.
- Hold fast to all stock and misfortune anticipation measures.
- Help situate new book shops, guaranteeing a smooth acclimation to the store and our bookselling society.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders