Bookseller - Part-Time
The Job Holder
Alpharetta, GA, USA
Oct 17, 2019
Barnes & Noble
- Convey remarkable client assistance that guarantees deals and elevated levels of consumer loyalty.
- Execute on the four center help standards: put the book in the client's hand, offer to arrange, offer the Member program, and quick cashiering.
- Welcome and build up affinity with clients, proactively captivating them in discussions about our items, administrations, and advancements to decide their needs and prescribe the correct items.
- Guarantee all client exchanges are handled precisely and in an auspicious way.
- Offer information and excitement pretty much the entirety of our items, administrations, and advancements, giving a customized involvement to numerous clients simultaneously.
- React to the client's worries and questions, and secure the deal.
- Drive client steadfastness through effective selling of Memberships, gift vouchers, Kid's Club and different deals activities.
- Convey explicit item needs to directors to guarantee the store is loaded properly with sought after titles and client demands.
- Recoup the selling floor during each move by, gathering and restocking things, fixing cabinets, keeping up tables in the Café, keeping up bathroom neatness, and performing other store housekeeping assignments.
- Backing and advance business improvement deals and in-store occasions
- Aid any region of the store as required.
- Hold fast to all stock and misfortune avoidance gauges.
- Help situate new book shops, guaranteeing a smooth acclimation to the store and our bookselling society.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders