HOLIDAY CLERK ASSISTANT
The Job Holder
United States Postal Service
Obligations AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Plays out an assortment of offers and client administrations at a retail window or hall, which may incorporate selling postal items what's more, benefits, tolerating and conveying bundles and mail.
2. Gives deals and client care support by welcome clients, offering help with item choice and utilization of self-administration booths.
3. Keeps up the appearance of the store by masterminding and renewing presentations and product racks; guarantees show and selling territories work stations, and capacity zones are adequate to clients.
4. Behaviors item inventories by tallying things close by; joins and expels security gadgets; represents things on show, and checks and records deal floor stock and shrinkage. Brings stock inconsistencies and shrinkage reports to the consideration of the suitable supervisory nearness.
5. Disperses and sweeps approaching and active mail at a mail station, branch or station.
6. Plays out an assortment of mail handling errands, for example, getting ready work territory, stacking mail onto mechanized hardware, expelling mail from receptacles and setting into plate or compartments, checking mail stream and separating out non-processable things.
7. May play out extra obligations as allocated including however not restricted to keeping up records of mail; confronting and dropping
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders