The Job Holder
Fort Stewart, GA, USA
Oct 17, 2019
US Department of Defense
- Supports the instructional program by performing one or any blend of the accompanying obligations requiring general information in the field of training.
- Reviewing/giving testing results utilizing recognized scoring methods.
- Checking understudies during different periods of the school day.
- Getting ready instructional materials identified with study hall exercises.
- Giving coaching to understudies in every branch of knowledge.
- Going with/overseeing understudies on field trips.
- Observing understudies during different periods of the school day.
- Giving mentoring to understudies in every branch of knowledge.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders