The Job Holder
San Antonio, TX, USA
May 19, 2019
City of San Antonio
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepares forecast data, journal entries, adjustments, and schedule.
- Maintains and reconciles monthly reports, invoices, statements, and other records of financial transactions.
- Prepares working papers, schedules, exhibits, and summaries.
- Examines and maintains a variety of accounting documents and verifies accuracy of computations.
- Determines that all transactions are properly supported, are in accordance with pertinent regulations, and are classified and recorded according to acceptable accounting standards.
- Prepares documents for processing.
- Reviews monthly, quarterly, and annual expenditure reports.
- Provides assistance to auditors as needed.
- Participates in the completion of special studies and projects.
- Assists in the preparation and administration of the department or division budget.
- Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- One (1) year of accounting experience.
- Experience analyzing and tracking data sets in Excel, using functions including VLOOKUP, IF formulas, and pivot tables.
- Experience in accounts payable and accounts reconciliation.
- Experience providing customer service.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders