CASUAL MAIL HANDLER
The Job Holder
United States Postal Service
Obligations AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Isolates all classes of mail.
2. Separates faces, and drops a mail
3. Loads, empty, and moves mass mail. Exhausts mail from mail compartments (sacks, hampers, and so forth.) and burdens mail into mail holders. Performs different obligations accidental to the moving and preparing of mail and related mail taking care of gear.
4. Moreover, may perform different random obligations, as doled out.
5. Activities ordinary defensive consideration for hardware and materials utilized.
6. Activities an ordinary respect for security of self as well as other people.
7. Works hardware relegated to the purview of the Mail Handler Craft.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders