RURAL CARR ASSOC/SRV REG RTE
The Job Holder
United States Postal Service
Obligations AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sorts mail in conveyance arrangement for the doled out course.
2. Gets and signs for responsible mail.
3. Burdens mail in vehicle.
4. Conveys mail to clients along an endorsed course and on a normal calendar by a vehicle; gathers monies and receipts
for responsible mail; grabs mail from clients' roadside boxes.
5. Sells stamps, stepped paper and cash orders; acknowledges C.O.D., enlisted, ensured, and safeguarded mail and bundle post;
outfits routine data concerning postal issues and gives mentioned structures to client.
6. Returns mail gathered, undeliverable mail, and submits monies and receipts to post office.
7. Gets ready mail for sending amd keeps up records of progress of address data.
8. Readies a day by day outing report and keeps up a rundown of the clients on the course.
9. Behaviors unique studies when required.
10. Keeps up a stock of stamps and stepped paper as expected to give administration to clients on the course.
11. Accommodates mail security consistently
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders