The Job Holder
United States Postal Service
Obligations AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Isolates all class of mail.
2. Winnows, faces, and drops an mail.
3. Loads, empty, and moves mass mail. Exhausts mail from mail holders (packs, hampers, and so on.) and burdens mail into mail compartments. Performs different obligations coincidental to the moving and preparing of mail and related mail taking care of the hardware.
4. What's more, may perform different incidental obligations, as doled out.
5. Activities typical defensive consideration for gear and materials utilized.
6. Activities ordinary respect for the security of self as well as other people.
7. Works hardware relegated to the ward of the Mail Handler Craft.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders