RURAL CARR ASSOC/SRV REG RTE
The Job Holder
United States Postal Service
Obligations AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sorts mail in conveyance succession for the relegated course.
2. Gets and signs for responsible mail.
3. Burdens mail in vehicle.
4. Conveys mail to clients along an endorsed course and on a standard calendar by a vehicle; gathers monies and receipts for responsible mail; gets mail from clients' roadside boxes.
5. Sells stamps, stepped paper and cash orders; acknowledges C.O.D., enrolled, guaranteed, and safeguarded mail and package post;
Outfits routine data concerning postal issues and gives mentioned structures to the client.
6. Returns mail gathered, undeliverable mail, and submits monies and receipts to post office.
7. Gets ready mail for sending AMD keeps up records of the progress of address data.
8. Readies a day by day excursion report and keeps up a rundown of the clients on the course.
9. Behaviors uncommon overviews when required.
10. Keeps up a stock of stamps and stepped paper as expected to give administration to clients on the course.
11. Accommodates mail security consistently.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders