The Job Holder
Thomasville, GA, USA
Oct 21, 2019
Evoqua Water Technologies
Basic Job Duties
- Peruses creation plan, client request, work request, shipping request, or demand to decide things to be moved, assembled, or dispersed.
- Passes on materials and things from accepting or generation regions to capacity or to other assigned zones.
- Sorts and places materials or things on racks, racks, or in containers as per foreordained grouping, for example, size, type, style, shading, or item code.
- Fills demands, work requests, or demands for materials, or other stock things and appropriates things to creation zones.
- Gathers client orders from stock and places arrange on beds.
- Imprints materials with distinguishing data.
- Opens bunches, cases, and different compartments.
- Records measures of materials or things got or conveyed.
- Gauges or tallies things for appropriation inside the plant to guarantee conformance to organization guidelines.
- Utilizations PC to enter records.
- Drives material taking care of gear to move put away things inside the distribution center.
- Loads and empties trailers of palletized and non-palletized items. Uses manual and mechanized material taking care of the hardware.
- Gets ready and takes a cycle tally stock of all product; records rely on cycle check sheets.
- Practices and sticks to fitting security and cleanliness rules/strategies for safe housekeeping and individual insurance; keeps work territory clean; stores supplies in assigned territories; keeps work region walkways/leaves clear and free from hindrances; expels rubbish from work zone floor; adheres to guidelines for safe lifting/conveying of different sizes, shapes, and loads; recognizes/reports faulty gear; reports all activity related wounds to supervision.
- Compulsory additional time might be required.
- May perform different obligations as required.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders